Bell Mirror & Glass, Inc.
1702 S. Seneca Street, Wichita, KS 67213
When attacking your home improvement projects, it's important to include changes that will increase the property value of your home. Purchasing new furniture is a great way to reinvent the appearance of a room, but adds no additional property value. We've gathered a combination of small and large home improvement tasks that are sure to boost potential buyer incentive and increase property value. The best part, is that each of these projects can be done at relatively low costs. Check out the following:
- Add shelving. Older homes often do not have the sufficient storage space that has become an appealing feature in newer homes. Add shelves on blank walls to maximize your space. You don't even need to hire a professional!
- Update your kitchen backsplash. In a previous blog, we gave you great tips for incorporating glass into your backsplash. Combine this with updated kitchen lighting and you've got yourself a seemingly new room! This trick is a great way to increase your kitchens value. http://goo.gl/JxdaO7
- Install a new showerhead. This simple task requires little work. Purchase a new showerhead and install it yourself. An upgraded showerhead enhances the luxury of your bathroom.
- Install shower doors. Shower curtains are a thing of the past. Now-a-days, the sign of a modern and updated bathroom is glass shower doors.
- Paint the exterior of your home. Curb appeal is a major factor in property value. Keep your home looking brand new with a fresh coat of paint.
- Refinish your hardwood floors. Many people find hardwood floors a necessity as they are easier to clean than carpets. Keep your floors looking brand new by having them refinished. If you cannot afford it, a good waxing or shining will also do the trick.
- Upgrade your kitchen sink faucet. Much like your showerhead, the addition of a new faucet will keep your kitchen looking up-to-date.
- Update your landscaping. If you love gardening, then this is the perfect project for you! Adding plants and flowers to the exterior of your home gives a more welcoming curb appeal.
Bell Mirror and Glass can help you in your home improvement projects. We offer custom shaped mirrors in a variety of colors. Our craftsmen are skilled in all areas of mirror creation and are trained to provide services for commercial and residential customers. Contact us to learn more about our services. Don't forget to Like us on Facebook and FOLLOW us on Twitter for more home improvement tips for the new year.