Bell Mirror & Glass, Inc.
1702 S. Seneca Street, Wichita, KS 67213
Taking on a home improvement project can be stressful. Deciding on the right theme or additions for your home can be difficult. Stay up on the latest interior design trends with the following top trends for 2014.
- Get rid of your tub. Less and less people are finding a bathtub necessary. Why not get rid of it completely? Installing a curb-less shower with glass shower doors is a great way to increase the elegance of your bathroom.
- If you just can't part ways with your tub, why not make it more extravagant? A free standing tub makes for quite the bathing experience and takes up less space.
- Install floating shelves. Ample cabinet space is necessary in any kitchen. Rather than having a long running slew of cabinets, break it up. Including floating shelves provides more wall space to hang art and brighten the room.
- Bright colors are "in". Avoid using earthly browns and opt for a pop of color, like cobalt blue!
- Using stone, metal or wood are materials in home structures is a popular trend that will not die in 2014. However you will see a change in design. Rather than the industrial look that was so popular in 2013, a rounder design with the use of more earth tones and shades will create a more relaxed and modest feel.
- Express your personality. Unique frames and layering will be common methods of self-expression in the new year.
- Eco-friendly trends are on the rise. Cabinets with no added formaldehyde and non-toxic glues will be in high demand. Join the trend!
Bell Mirror and Glass can help you in your home improvement projects. We offer custom shaped mirrors in a variety of colors. Our craftsmen are skilled in all areas of mirror creation and are trained to provide services for commercial and residential customers. Contact us to learn more about our services. Don't forget to Like us on Facebook and FOLLOW us on Twitter for more home improvement tips for the new year.